Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Returned to Magic Kingdom Just to Take a Picture with the Castle!

After Epcot we returned to Magic Kingdom because some of us did not get the chance to go there last time, so we took the monorail and headed to Magic Kingdom.

This time I made sure I took some pictures with the castle.

nali 075  nali 079
If you look closely it says 'Hong Kong Disneyland' (look at where we're pointing). That panel and the picture above it changes every few seconds... basically shows the history of Disney parks for the past 50 years.


yazidday3 106 yazidday3 111

yazidday3 114  DSC00109
Finally got a picture of me, the castle, Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse. You won't believe how long I waited until this spot clears for me to have a photo of myself taken.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast