Thursday, July 03, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - Natural Beauty

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... I think small bugs are beautiful up close!

Malaysian red ant

Malaysian red ant. This one did not notice me so it wasn't in the usual 'intruder alert!' mode.

Jumping spider

A spider that I noticed was jumping from leaf to leaf. This was a difficult shot because of the spider's size and agility, and the fact that I had to go up really close for this one.

Spider on the wall

A spider that crawled on the wall that I finished painting with white base paint. This one is really small, it's smaller that your pinkie fingernail. But I think it has beautiful eyes.

Kitten

The family kitten, named Kitty. You can see me taking this photo in the cat's eye!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast