Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Firefox 3 Add-on: PicLens (edited with screenshots and links!)

If anyone here has already downloaded and used Firefox 3, seriously, you need to download and install this add-on.

PicLens.


I used it and wow, searching and browsing photos on Google or Facebook has never been easier. And I get to do it in a cool way too!

Check it out!

EDIT:

Some screenshots of PicLens on Firefox 3. I used it to view the 769 tagged photos of myself on Facebook.

Piclens1

This is how it looks like when browsing the photos. 3D wall with dynamic fluid movement!

PicLens3

Browsing photos is a much cooler experience! It's like walking beside a wall full of photos! In this case, photos of myself... haha.

PicLens2

Click on any photo for an enlarged view. Any captions would be displayed beneath the photo. In this case, I didn't put any captions so you don't see any.

Piclens4

Double click on any picture and you're in slideshow mode. This one has a nice caption so I chose this one for the screenshot, although it's not such an appealing photo of myself... Yes I need to work out more.

I highly recommend that you use this coz it's so cool! Haha. Ok I'm starting to sound like a fifteen year old so I should stop here. Laterz everyone.

EDIT2:

Message from Luna and the Cooliris team: "For interested readers, please check out http://piclens.com/demo/ and http://blog.cooliris.com to learn more"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast