Saturday, September 26, 2009

Framed!

The other day I went out with a few students of mine for a photoshoot around Kuala Lumpur when we happen to stumble upon the iconic yellow National Geographic box frame.

Naturally, we went crazy with the discovered prop.

Below are some of the photos taken with the National Geographic yellow box as the frame.





I wished that there was a more attractive background other than the mall escalator, but we didn't have time for relocating the heavy frame, plus we weren't sure if we're allowed to do so anyways.

I can only dream of becoming a photographer for National Geographic, since I am in no measure a competent enough photographer to be able to capture images at NatGeo's high standards. My pictures are not good enough for NatGeo magazine. For now, just this yellow box will do.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast