Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nikon Released a New DSLR (D7000) and Speedlight (SB-700)

Just when I thought my wishlist would include the unattainable Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VR and Nikon D90, Nikon announced the release of a new DSLR in the prosumer line, the D7000, and a speedlight with features that I really wanted, the SB-700.
Nikon D7000 image courtesy of Nikon and photofocus.com

Nikon Speedlight SB-700 image courtesy of Nikon and dpreview.com

For many months and even possibly years I have been searching for a Nikon flash cheaper and smaller than the gigantic SB-900 but more capable than my current basic SB-600. In short, I was looking for a reasonably priced SB-800, which had become rarer than a Mew Pokemon trading card with the release of the flagship speedlight SB-900 quite a while ago.

Now that the SB-700 is out, I might have to change my ever impossible wishlist, or add to it.

Now, all I need is a fairly oddparent, and I can cross off the wishlist and make a new one.

News of the release of Nikon D7000 was found on photofocus.com.

News of the release of Nikon Speedlight SB-700 was found on dpreview.com.

Please head on to those websites and Nikon's official website for more details.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast