Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Boys' Martial Arts Demo

A few weeks ago, some of the guys from my Silat (martial arts) class took part in their first large public martial arts demonstration. Just sharing some photos I took during their performance.





So proud of my boys!

This weekend, these guys plus the rest of the guys and girls from my Silat class will be participating in an annual national martial arts performance tournament. It'll be the first time for most of them, and the second time for some of them. I'll be going with them as Team Leader/Manager. Our team has been quite successful these past few years, winning multiple golds, silvers and bronzes and emerging overall champions for four consecutive years. I pray that this year, our tradition of producing national champs would continue.

All the best to my boys and girls!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast