Friday, April 25, 2008

Whosaiditwhere?

I'm bored at work so I decided to make this.

Friends, I invite you to guess who said these quotes in which movie. I'll give you one universal clue: Disney.

1. "Burr-dah!"

2. "En garde, you overgrown pocket watch!"

3. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

4. "I alone have the information that reveals this weapon's only weakness."

5. "What's the point of going out there, they'll only laugh at me."

6. "Sorry, madame." *clue: Les Poissons

7. "Because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding and/or locating in your discovering the detecting of a way to save your dolly belle ol' whatsherface."

8. "I'm gonna hit you so hard, it'll make your ancestors dizzy."

9. "In your honor, a Royal Flush."

10. "He what in his cup?"

First one to get all correct will get some kind of recognition from me. Like a Ninja Mini or something. Coz at the moment, that's all I can afford, unless I have more creds.

P/S: I wrote all of the above quotes from memory.

*EDIT: I shall include more clues if need be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast