Monday, January 30, 2012

2012 Birthday Wishlist - Part 2

It seems like the birthday wishlist that I posted earlier comprise mostly of photography stuff, and most of them are either very expensive or hard to find if you don't know where to look for them. So I decided to expand my wishlist to include ordinary everyday stuff that people might be able to look for in any specialty shops or department store. Plus they are probably more affordable anyways ;) so less pressure on everyone!

1. Neckties - white, grey, light blue or silver colored.

2. Nice looking belt

3. Black slacks - waist size 36

4. Shiny tie clips (not pins!)

5. Smart Tag

6. Casing + non-shiny screen protector for Samsung Galaxy Mini (black, dark grey, dark purple, or dark red for the casing or casings)

I'll probably add more to the list as I think up other mundane stuff I can use that will not burn a hole in people's wallets.

If you want to see the original 2012 birthday wishlist, you can go here: 2012 Birthday Wishlist

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast