Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 Aspirations

To explore greater opportunities for self development and a fulfilling career.

To continue pursuing my master's degree in applied mathematics or any other relevant field.

To experience new things, meet new people, make new connections.

To be more physically active and to eat healthier.

To end my single life.

To be a better person to people I care most.

To do more photographic exploration and expand and develop my creative side.

To relearn Japanese.

To be more honest to myself and others.

To be more appreciative of others.

To have more courage in facing confrontations rather than just avoid them entirely like I always have done.

To have a wonderful 2012.

May you all have a blessed year ahead. Happy New Year!


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast