Monday, February 07, 2011

Would You Feed a Hungry Beggar?

A few years ago, while lunching at a roadside stall, I saw this female tabby-cat.


It was a stray cat. And from the longing face it showed me, it looked hungry.




It jumped on a chair and started eyeing the food on the table. But, being a nice beggar-cat, it didn't pounce on the food.




Instead, it looked at me with those sad kitty eyes. I didn't have to be a genius to understand what this cat was trying to communicate to me.




The cat kept its eye contact with me for a while. Look at those eyes, they scream 'have mercy, please feed me!'

If you were me, would you feed this hungry stray beggar cat?

Also guess: did I end up feeding this cat with leftover food on the table?


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast