Thursday, October 28, 2010

Math Stuff - New Page for Math Students!

For the convenience of my students, most of whom are taking Additional Mathematics next year, I have prepared something for you on this site. I plan to put some helpful tools for you to do your Math studying and/or assignments in a page called Math Stuff, and for starters, I put in a derivative solver, which will differentiate any single variable function up to the fourth derivative, and also explain the intermediate steps needed to obtain the answer.

Screenshot of the derivative solver widget. Solution is given on top, with the intermediate steps explained on the bottom 


In the future I will try to include more Math tools or tips in the Math Stuff page. I hope you will find it useful. You can access the Math Stuff page through the link provided above.

Feel free to drop comments/questions/suggestions!

-ihsankhairir-


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast