Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Uncertainty Strikes Again

Anyone who has been with me for the past few years, or at least have read this entry of mine last year, would probably have a bit of an inkling of how I'm feeling right now.

Yes, that feeling of uncertainty has struck yet again.

Caused by almost the same problems as before.

And some additional ones.

I have yet the emotional security nor the mood to divulge entirely the sources and causes of my feeling this way.

And yet, as before, I shall go through this difficult time with whatever time, energy and financial means I have at my disposal, hopefully with help and assistance from family, friends, and loved ones.

Your thoughts and prayers are welcome and are truly appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. hope everything will go well for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khairir,

    Actually, I've started a " Free Backlinks For Your Website" movement..to increase number of backlinks to your website!!!You will sure receive at least 1 more visitor via this movement..

    So, join with me bang..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast