Saturday, November 02, 2013

I Am Officially an Uncle

My dear sister Kim gave birth to her first baby two weeks ago, which upgraded everybody's statuses to uncles, aunts, parents and grandparents.

Introducing the latest member of our family, Muhammad Hakeem bin Mohd Ariff.








Yeah somehow, when I was home for the weekend, he seemed to have no trouble sleeping through all the commotion and noise of the hundreds of guest who came to visit us. For most of my waking hours at least, he was always comfortably snoozing away.

This baby is born to a pair of doctors, so I hope his parents' smarts are passed down onto him!

P/S: I have lost the ability to write properly. Not blogging has killed my penmanship and my literary prowess (I don't even know if I am using the correct words).

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast