Sunday, December 06, 2009

Wedding Road Trip (Updated with some photos)

This is a quick and short pictureless update.  

Right now I am still feeling tired from yesterday's wedding road trip. 

For one whole day I drove alone to three different weddings in three different districts.  

In the morning, Norbaya and Sharifuddin's solemnization in Segamat, Johor.  







Noon, Zulfadhly and Lily's reception in Sungai Mati, Muar.  


Evening, Lailatul Nadia's reception in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. 


I had to cancel going to Faizal Tahir and Siti Munirah's reception in Batu Pahat, because it was too far away and I would've taken two hours to get there, and another two to get to the next wedding venue.  


Also had to forgo the intention of going to Sarah and Shamin's reception in Bangi because I was too tired.  


Anyways.  


My well wishes and congratulations to all my friends who recently tied the knot. May your lives be blessed by Allah always.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast