Saturday, June 25, 2011

[Photos] Super GT Race Cars

Last weekend I received a favor in the form of free grandstand tickets to Sepang International Super GT, given to me out of the blue by my students Justin and Hariz.

So I packed my dear old Nikon D60 and a Nikon D7000 borrowed from another student of mine Ee Fen, and hopped onto three public transport vehicles before arrived at Sepang International Circuit.

The grandstand is a good place to start practicing at those racecar panning shots, although in my case, the results are nothing more than amateurish and ordinary. But I'd like to share some of them here nonetheless, for they are still in fact, my photography work.

Lexus Team LeMans ENEOS

Autobacs Racing Team Aguri

The ARTA HSV-010 in the pit

Team IMPUL's Calsonic IMPUL GT-R

The Lexus ADVAN SC430 from Lexus Team WedsSport Bandoh

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R from Team NISMO

Nissan ADVAN KONDO GT-R from Team KONDO Racing going into the pits

Lexus D'STATION KeePer SC430 from Lexus Team KRAFT


Lexus ZENT CERUMO SC430

Lexus DENSO SARD SC430


JIMGAINER's Ferrari 458 ITALIA
Ferrari 458 pitting


VEMAC RD350R

Porsche 911 GT3 R from Team TAISAN CINECITTA

The 'ikamusume' Ferrari F430 from Team LMP Motorsport

HASEPRO MA IWASAKI aprCOROLLA Axio

HANKOOK Porsche 911 GT3 RSR

triple a Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2


ThunderAsia Mosler MT900M


JLOC Lamborghini Gallardo RG-3

I shot about 1000 photos that day and these are some of the decent shareable ones.

Thanks to Justin and Hariz for the free tickets, and Ee Fen for lending me her camera and her lens.

Do comment on the photos, feedback about my photography is very much appreciated!

-ihsankhairir-




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast