Monday, May 16, 2011

Math Stuff - [For My Students] Some Topical Exam Questions with Marking Scheme

My dear Secondary 4 students,

Cikgu Rohani, my former Additional Mathematics teacher has prepared some topical exam questions that you might want to try as a preparation for the exam on Wednesday. These questions also come with the marking scheme so you'll know what the examiner looks for in your working and which steps matter more.

screenshot of cikgurohanimn.blogspot.com

To download the topical questions prepared by my Add Maths teacher, you can go to the links below:

Functions

Quadratic Equations

Simultaneous Equations

Indices and Logarithms


Please do not hesitate to contact me via twitter, sms, email, or the comments section below should you have any questions. All the best in your exams!



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast