Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Teachers Kicking Balls

World Cup Fever! No I haven't contracted it yet. Nor do I plan to.

Anyway...

Just sharing some photos I managed to take of the football match during Teacher's Day celebration at Sri KDU a couple weeks ago...





For all the pictures, I used my 35mm f/1.8 lens. As you may already know, it's not a zoom nor a telephoto lens, so I had to either take photos from a distance and crop later or be in the thick of it all. I did both. Some of these photos were severely cropped during post production since I need to have all the focus on the players and the ball and not the surrounding area / background. Luckily the large aperture helped with blurring the background, otherwise the main subjects would've been lost in the crowd / background details.

For more pictures of the football (or soccer, if you speak American) match, you can visit the Facebook album or the Picasa web album.

-ihsankhairir-



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast