Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Street Cat-Beggar

I was having lunch with my family at a small town restaurant when I saw several street cats begging for food. One of them was successful in procuring a half-eaten piece of fried fish. I had my D60 on hand so I thought, I took some pics of stray dogs... how about street cats going about their daily life? It's basically the same as taking pics of people in the street - minus having to ask for permission (or model release). This street cat-beggar was more than cooperative, it basically gave me some brilliant facial expressions for me to capture in photos.

And so, friends, taken from my flickr site, are the photos of the street cat-beggar.


Stray cat-beggar Stray cat-beggar Stray cat-beggar

Stray cat-beggar

Stray cat-beggar Stray cat-beggar

Stray cat-beggar

Feel free to give comments / advice / etc on my photography or the subject. And for those who flickr, do add me please! Thanks.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Ping Your Podcast